If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old or isn’t cooling your home very well, it may be time to consider installing a new cooling system. A new air conditioning system installed by experienced professionals provides several valuable features and benefits.
New Air Conditioning Systems Save Money
You may not realize it, but purchasing a new air conditioning system can actually help you save money. According to Energy Star, a new system improves energy efficiency by up to 20 percent, and it can help you keep control of your finances in many other ways:
- State and federal tax credits are often available.
- Reduce expensive repairs.
- Take advantage of warranties and extended warranties.
- Increase the value of your home.
New Technology Improves Comfort
The advanced technology incorporated into many new air conditioning systems will improve your comfort and provide several other benefits. For instance, a new AC can reduce hot and cold spots in your home, and in some systems, you can adjust zones or areas in your home to different temperatures.
Other benefits you will experience from your new air conditioner include:
- Reliability – With a new system, you won’t have to worry about untimely breakdowns on the hottest days of the year.
- Reduced noise – Many older air conditioners are noisy when they kick on, and the blower can make conversations or watching TV difficult.
- Environmentally friendly – New air conditioners include features that use environmentally safe refrigerant, reduce carbon dioxide emissions and conserve natural resources.
Air Conditioning Installation in Huntsville, AL
If you want to increase energy efficiency and reap the other benefits of a new air conditioner in Huntsville, Alabama, Beckham & Jones Heating & Air Conditioning, understands the importance of proper sizing and installation. For further information on new air conditioning systems, call the friendly, knowledgeable technicians at Beckham & Jones Heating & Air Conditioning today at (936) 295-9173.